Photography field workshops, for small groups, exploring exposure & composition options at stunning locations around the Shoalhaven.
Photograph at a number of locations on the South Coast NSW (Kiama to Jervis Bay)
Topics discussed include ,
- how to plan and choose your locations
- how lens choice will affect your perspective & composition
- how to select the best exposure settings .
- elements of a good compositions to engage your viewer.
- Notes & Camera settings guide included.
- Groups limited to FIVE participants (minimum TWO)
BOOK NOW TO SECURE A PLACE
Contact me for more information: 0428 215 250 firstname.lastname@example.org