Online, or studio $85
An advanced course designed to enhance skills learned in the Mastering Your Camera Functions Course.
A good composition is about storytelling, composing an image that anyone can relate to.
The elements of a good composition will be discussed i.e.
- choosing the time of day, after sunrise, before sunset, the blue hour
- leading lines to guide the eye through the image
- focal points, silhouettes, converging lines
- layers; foreground, fields, mountains, sky
- the importance of camera position and height
- controlling the weight of elements using different lens angles
I will also explain how to determine the correct exposure settings;
- For different lighting situations,
- Sunrises, sunsets,
- Landscapes, seascapes,
- Beach and snow scenes
- Night time, low light, star trails
- The importance of the Ansel Adams grey scale
- The blue light hours